Wednesday, August 7, 2013



I thought I'd share another photo (taken with our new sports camera!) of our bad#$% selves with the source of much of our fun in Chiang Mai: our motorbike, with which I experienced an emotional goodbye yesterday as we turned it in :(  Here we are outside our home for the last two weeks: a lovely, relaxing budget hotel located in the outskirts of Chiang Mai, where we have been able to clear our minds and process some of the incredible experiences we have enjoyed over the last several months.  I will share a few more photos before I head to bed early, since we will be rising at the ungodly hour of 3:45am to catch a train back to Bangkok and head to the airport for our flight to Beijing, where we are super excited to meet up with Harold's sister and her family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment